Beware of scammers

We are aware of an online scam going around on social media.

It claims to be able to make your housing application a priority and give you the right to buy after 3 years.

We only ever allocate homes according to our policy. Every application goes through a series of checks to make sure it is valid and correctly prioritised.

Find out more

Damp and mould advice for council or social rent tenants

Advice for council or social rent tenants

Damp and mould can happen for different reasons, and your landlord may need to:

  • investigate why the issue is not going away
  • check if any repairs can be made and
  • give you advice.

How to contact your housing association

Please speak to your housing officer or contact them through their website.

Please see the list of our main providers in the borough.

What are we doing to manage damp and mould?

Our position and plan for improvements in managing damp and mould.

Contact us

We take reports of damp and mould extremely seriously and would urge any council resident who has concerns to contact us immediately through MyHome

Tel: 020 7364 5015

By working together, we believe we can successfully tackle issues with mould and damp in your home.

If you need further help

If you are unhappy with our response, or that of your housing association you can escalate your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman for England.