Welcome to Young WorkPath
Unsure about your next steps? Want to know if you can still apply for a course at college?
Visit our detailed listing for colleges and specialist schools for information.
Our WorkPath and Young WorkPath offices are now closed to the public until further notice.
Our teams will continue to support residents and will provide careers information, advice and guidance over the phone. In addition, please note:
- At present, WorkPath is postponing classroom training, and group recruitment campaigns and open days.
- Clients will still be able to register, but we ask that you call or email in the first instance.
- If you have training or any other meeting scheduled then please contact your advisor for an update before visiting. Alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7364 3727.
- Young WorkPath Careers Advisers will not be going into schools and colleges. Our colleagues in partner organisations can still contact their school/college Careers Adviser by email or phone.
- For young people, parents or carers wishing to book a telephone appointment, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0800 3581 2410 (free phone) or 020 7364 1401.
To help us provide you with the information you need, please choose from the following options:
I'm a young person
I'm a parent or carer
I'm from a school
I'm an employer
I'm an adult looking for work
I need advice for young people with special educational needs or disabilities