Victoria Park opens at 7am and closes at dusk, 365 days a year. The specific opening times are on the notice boards at all park entrances.
Victoria Park Splash Pool is open from 11am until 5pm from the last weekend in May until the first week in September.
Download an overview map of the park including gates, buildings, historic points of interest and other facilities.
How to get here
London E3 5TB
Nearest underground station: Mile End – plan your journey to Mile End station
Nearest rail stations: Cambridge Heath/Hackney Wick station.
From Mile End station: turn left and cross over Mile End Road. Turn right onto Grove Road – it’s about 10-15 minutes walk straight down. Alternatively, you can also walk most of the way through Mile End Park, which runs parallel to Grove Road. You will first arrive at the Crown Gates. Alternatively, on Grove Road you can catch bus 277 or 425 to the middle of the park.
- Cars are not allowed inside Victoria Park unless they are blue badge holders (max speed limit: 5mph).
- BBQs are not permitted inside the park.
- Cyclists are of course allowed in the park, but we ask all cyclists to be considerate and safe.
- Dogs are not allowed in the children's play areas.
For more information please see park byelaws.
All Victoria Park's public toilets have an accessible cubicle and both our cafés are accessible for wheelchair users. Both our community buildings offer step-free access.
Blue badge holders are allowed vehicle access to the park.
- West side of the park (E9 7HN) – through Gore Gate off Gore Road with a Radar key.
- East side of the park (E9 5HT) – a Radar key will grant access through St Mark's Gate South Car Park, off Cadogan Terrace. Go through the car park at St Mark's Gate South and the electronic gate is at the back. Alternatively, when at the gate call 020 8985 5699 and a ranger will be happy to open the gate for you.
Park users in any vehicle are asked to follow the same 5mph speed limit observed by staff and works vehicles. One of the fishing platforms on the East Lake is accessible from the main footpath near the children's playground.
For more information on the accessibility of Victoria Park, please see our DisabledGo page.
News & events
To keep up to date with events at Victoria Park, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @vickyparklondon.
If you need information about opening hours, events and room bookings and more, get in touch.
Make an enquiry