Rubbish and recycling collections
You can help us to collect your rubbish by
- Recycling and reducing as much as possible
- Leaving your rubbish out only on the scheduled day of collection
- Bagging your rubbish before putting it into the bin
- Securely tying up rubbish sacks
- Keeping the area around your bin/sacks clear on the day of collection
- Some properties have a daily rubbish and recycling collection.
- Your rubbish and recycling should be put in the correct sacks (i.e., black for rubbish, clear for recycling).
- Your rubbish and recycling will be collected from outside your door each day.
- Rubbish and recycling must be kept inside your property at all other times.
Check roads and times for timed daily collections
- All other residential properties have a weekly collection.
- Your rubbish and recycling containers should be left at the edge of your property by 7am and clearly visible to the collection crews from the road.
- We do not provide containers for residents for their rubbish so you will need to buy black sacks. You may also want to buy a small bin to store your rubbish in.
- We will collect your rubbish and recycling on the same day each week, except for Christmas,
- New Year and Bank Holidays, when it is generally collected a day later. Any changes are advertised on these pages.
We understand that some residents are not able to carry their rubbish and recycling out for collection. If you do not have anyone to help you move your rubbish and recycling out for collection, we would like to help.
To request an assisted collection or for more information please contact us on 020 7364 5000.
Our operational services privacy notice will give you an overview of how we handle your data.
Check your waste and recycling collection days
Have we missed you?
Collections may be delayed for up to a day.
Please wait for 24 hours after your scheduled bin collection before you report a missed collection.
Report a missed bin collection