Apply for your Resident Permit Online and park immediately
How do I park immediately?
As soon as you complete the payment for a permit, a message will appear with your Application Reference Number.
You must make a note of the number, as you will need to clearly display it in your vehicle. This number is also shown on your payment receipt.
What documents do I need to apply?
UK Driving Licence and ONE of the following:
- Second page of the UK Registration Certificate (V5C) showing the CO2 Emissions (also accepted showing your previous address)
- New Keeper Supplement (V5C/2) fully completed and dated within 28 calendar days of your application *
- Hire/Lease agreement showing the vehicle registration number and Company House Registration Number*
- Sales invoice (for a brand new vehicle and not a used vehicle) and dated within 28 calendar days of your application. If the vehicle has not yet been registered you must select price band G2*
* The CO2 emissions is not recorded on this document. In order to make sure that you calculate and select the correct permit price band please check on the DVLA website.
What if I do not have the required documents?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to use this service. Please refer to clause 1.7 in the resident's permit terms and conditions.
What happens next?
You will receive an email within 2 working days. If your application is successful your permit will be posted and should arrive within 5 working days. If you application is unsuccessful we will explain why and what you need to do next.
Apply for your resident permit
Renew your permit online
You can only renew your resident parking permit online. You will need the renewal letter containing your permit number and the web code.
Renew your parking permit online
If you experience any problems with renewing your resident on-street parking permit please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-street parking permit applications
Please ensure you have the latest version as we are unable to process an application which is out-of-date. This should ensure that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Application forms can also be obtained from your local One Stop Shop.
Terms and conditions
Tower Hamlets has a specialist anti-fraud team investigating permit fraud, including counterfeit permits, stolen permits, misuse of disabled badges and forged permits. All reports are treated in strictest confidence at email@example.com.