Apply for your Resident Permit online and park immediately
- If we receive your proof of documents on a weekday, before 4pm, and they meet the online criteria, we will send you an email to enable you to apply online and to park immediately.
- You need to submit your proof ofdocuments listed below by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email subject heading enter the vehicle registration number
- You will need to make alternative parking arrangements, whilst we are dealing with your application
What proof of documents are accepted?
You must submit two documents from the list below which must show your name and address that you wish to apply for a permit in Tower Hamlets:
- UK Driving Licence
- One of the following vehicle documents:
- UK Registration Certificate/Logbook (check the page we require) - we also accept this
document as a one-off showing your previous address
- New Keeper Supplement- (green slip when you buy a used car) and dated within 28 calendar days of your application
- Finance or Lease Agreement - showing the vehicle registration number, Company House Registration Number, signed and dated
- Sales invoice - (only for a brand new vehicle from a dealership)
Please note: If you do not have any of the above documents, please refer to the terms and conditions.
Renew your permit online
You can only renew your resident parking permit online. You will need the renewal letter containing your permit number and the web code.
Renew your parking permit online
If you experience any problems with renewing your resident on-street parking permit please email email@example.com.
On-street parking permit applications
Please ensure you have the latest version as we are unable to process an application which is out-of-date. This should ensure that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Application forms can also be obtained from your local One Stop Shop.
Terms and conditions
Tower Hamlets has a specialist anti-fraud team investigating permit fraud, including counterfeit permits, stolen permits, misuse of disabled badges and forged permits. All reports are treated in strictest confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org.