Other parking permits
- To apply for a permit now, please select the type of permit and download application word document.
- Fill in the application form and email this together with your evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have assessed your application and evidence, we will let you know if it has been accepted. We aim to do this in 10 working days.
- You must then call us on 020 7364 3000 to pay for your permit. Once you have paid, we will give you a new paperless permit.
- If you need a temporary permit whilst your application is being processed then please bring your proof of address to a One Stop Shop and we will give you a temporary permit that will be valid until 4 November.
We cannot issue motorcycle permits at the moment. We will not fine motorcycles parked in permit, shared use and resident bays with expired permits until this is fixed
You are no longer able to renew existing permits. This means you will need to provide all the evidence needed for a new permit.
What are paperless permits?
Our new parking permit is a ‘virtual’, paperless permit. This means that you will not receive a physical permit to put in your car. Instead, parking officers will be able to check on the system if a car has a valid permit.
Help with sending in evidence and application
- If you are not sure how to scan and upload your documents to email to us, read our tips on uploading documents.
- If you need more help to scan any evidence or to fill in your application, staff at Idea Store Digital Hubs can help you do this. Just bring in your phone and evidence, and they will be able to help.
- Alternatively, you can post your completed paper application and evidence to:
PO Box 62475
London, E14 1GL
For more information