Bethnal Green Gardens
Bethnal Green Gardens is located in the heart of Bethnal Green right next to Bethnal Green Tube.
It is one of the Green spaces of the borough that has a War memorial, known as the Stairway To Heaven.
The park is used regularly for numerous functions and has a range of facilities such as:
- Play area for ages 4 and below
- Play area for ages 5 and above
- Basketball, Football, Netball, Toilets, Ranger Service
- Tennis court bookings
Cambridge Heath Road
Nearest underground station: Bethnal Green
Nearest rail stations: Cambridge Heath/Hackney Wick Station
Nearest Bus: 253, 205, 309, D6 and 8
Improvements to sports courts
Work has taken place to improve the sports courts . Improvements include:
- Creation of an additional centre basketball court
- Creation of a netball Court
- Drainage works to prevent courts flooding
- Installation of low level fencing system around the three basketball courts to improve the playing experience
- Colour spraying of all courts.
Tennis court refurbishment including:
- lighting upgrades
- new nets, new posts and improvements to drainage.
If you would like to discuss the works further please contact us at email@example.com.